Pages

Friday 26 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 5

Today is the Last day of week 4 for the summer learning Journey and the last week to. The title for today is Looking Into The Future Here are all the links for today's Activity's Blade Runner 2049

Activity One:Your Future Self
 I would like to be a doctor so I would have to go to college to study on how to be a doctor.


Activity Two: Flying Cars
I would choose a  Flying Car Because I wouldn't have to learn how to drive on the road But I would have to learn how to drive in the air.


Bonus Activity: Blade Runner 2049
In 80 to 90 years from now people would be living in a floating house. 
They would be eating the same as we are now but a hole lot more flavored.
They will have the same jobs as now but they will work in a floating building .

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nici,

    My name is Hazel and I am the cluster manager for Uru Manuka. Congratulations on completing the Summer Learning Journey! I have been blown away by the quality of your posts! You have clearly put a lot of effort into each of the activities.

    That is very interesting that you want to be a doctor when you grow up. Why do you want to be a doctor? I think it would be very interesting.

    I would also have chosen the flying car. I think it would be great to not have to sit in traffic. My parents live in Whangarei, which is 2 hours drive from Auckland where I live. If I had a flying car, I wouldn't have to drive for so long!

    I enjoyed reading your predictions about 2049. Why do you think everyone will be living in floating buildings? Have you ever seen a picture of the city of Venice, Italy? The entire city is on the water!

    Congratulations again on your amazing work this summer!

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.