Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2021

Forensics

 Hey everyone welcome back for the past two weeks we have been making a crime scene, and now that we have finished make our crime scene we have to post all our planing and more. I hope you enjoy my blog post have a wonderful day, Good-Bye 




Here is a photo of our crime scene 





Reflection:
During this time in forensics I had a lot of fun and i really liked making and learning all the stuff we did, If I were to take this class again next year I would because I find the class fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.