Pages

Thursday 25 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 1

For this week only I will be posting all about New Zealand.Today is the First day of week 4 for the summer learning Journey and the title for today is Turn Of The Century (2000-2010) Here are all the links for today's Activity's Russell Coutts ,

Activity One:Celebrating A Win

Well At South Hornby School we get badges and when I get badges or a certificate's the person gets to choose what they have to dinner. 


Activity Two: Lord Of The Rings
I would Give some to Charity and then give some to my Family but keep some for myself.


Bonus Activity: The Rise Of 'Selfie'
My Hobby is St John Here is a Photo of me with two trophies and certificate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.