Pages

Friday 26 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 3

For this week only I will be posting all about New Zealand.Today is the Third day of week 4 for the summer learning Journey and the title for today is Social Systems Here are all the links for today's Activity's Google Drawings 

Activity One:Mixed-Member Proportional 
I would Choose my mum and my Dad. Because my  Mum Is good at help people find clues. And My Dad is good at maths so if there was any maths we could give it to dad.


Activity Two:Migration


Related image
I live in Christchurch Here are three thing you can do in Christchurch
1. You can visit a museum 
2. You can go to the Antarctica center
3. You can go to the Christchurch Tram Gondola

Bonus Activity:Modern Learning Environments
The Circles are table and chairs and the donuts shapes are bean bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.