Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 3

For Two more weeks I will be posting all about New Zealand.Today is the Third day of week 2 for the summer learning Journey and the title for today is In The Beginning ( 1800-1870).  Here are all the links for today's Activity'Great Depression , The 1930 , Great Plains ,Huge Drought ,


Activity One: Dealing With Stress
When I am de-stressed I either write a little story on my Chromebook or I read a book.


Activity Two:Offering a Helping Hand

1. Buy them chothing
2. Help them with Getting food
3.Give them money


Bonus Activity:Paying it Forward
I would bring back a bunch of lollies and some board game and a internet device.







1 comment:

  1. Hi there Nici,

    Good effort in your activity! I was impressed with what you do to relax if you're feeling stressed. That's great to hear that you like to write on your Chromebook! What kind of stories do you like to write about? It's also really good to read books to relax as well. Is there any books in particular that you like to read?

    I thought your ideas for fundraising in your second activity were very good! Could you explain more on how you follow through with each of your ideas? Like how would you help with getting food? Let me know in a comment! :)

    For your bonus activity, I thought your items that you would bring back to the 1930's was excellent. I reckon bringing modern technology back to those days would amaze everyone and at the same time, people would probably take time to understand how to use it. You would have to teach them how to use it!

    Great job Nici, keep up the amazing blog posts!

    Cheers,
    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.