Pages

Monday 28 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 2 Activity 1

 Hey everyone welcome back for the next few weeks i will be doing the summer learning journey and I will be posting all the activity's I do. Today Is Week 2 Day two and this activity is The First activity. I hope you enjoy these blog posts and let me know if I could do anything better. Thank you, Have a good Day, Good-Bye  




It was very confusing so I tried my best but I couldn't work it out so I just did what I can and now I am posting it. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora again Nici,

    It’s Shannon from the SLJ!

    You’ve done an amazing job cracking the code! It is indeed Piha Beach in Auckland that has a lion rock! Ka pai! You’re awesome!

    In your own secret message, you’ve also done an amazing job! I cracked it but I suspect you have forgotten one tiny dot (though I may be wrong as your sentence still makes sense both ways). Did you mean to write “a dog went to the beach” or “a dog sent to the beach” as you’ve written ‘sent’ instead of ‘went’?

    Don’t worry though, I would’ve made the exact same error, ciphers are tricky and you did an amazing job not only solving the first clue, but writing your own sentence!

    Keep up the good work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon

      Thank you I had some of my family members help me find out what beach had a Lion rock.

      I decided to make it A dog went to the beach me but it does make sense both ways so it could be either.

      Have a good day
      Good-Bye
      Nici

      Delete
    2. Hi Nici,

      You did a fantastic job! It's so cool your family could help! Did they know it off the bat, or did they google it?

      Bye for now,
      Shannon (SLJ)

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.