Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day Activity 1

    Hey everyone welcome back for the next few weeks i will be doing the summer learning journey and I will be posting all the activity's I do. Today Is Week 1 Day three and this activity is The first  activity. I hope you enjoy these blog posts and let me know if I could do anything better. Thank you, Have a good Day, Good-Bye 


Im not sure how it works but What I did to make it was was get a plane black square and then make white lines out of squares and then I put them all together. maybe you could help me find out what it does.

 

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Nici, my name is Elle and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Thank you for sharing your optical illusion! You chose a tricky one, but you’ve done very well and I appreciate the effort you put into it! It reminds me of optical illusions I’ve seen where it tricks your eyes into not knowing whether the background is black with white lines, or white with black lines! I think you’ve done an awesome job at recreating it, because it is a difficult one - ka pai!

    What inspired you to do this particular illusion? Optical illusions are good fun because there are so many different kinds to choose from!

    Keep up the cool blog posts and I’m looking forward to seeing what you do next.

    Mā te wā
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.