Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 2 Activity 2

   Hey everyone welcome back for the next few weeks i will be doing the summer learning journey and I will be posting all the activity's I do. Today Is Week 1 Day two and this activity is The second  activity. I hope you enjoy these blog posts and let me know if I could do anything better. Thank you, Have a good Day, Good-Bye 


I Used The Flip so what I did was copy and paste the Item and then make it flipped around the other way and then with the colours we had to make them like summer type colours so I made it like a beach. They Yellow stands for the sun, The blue stands for the water, and the skin tone stands for the sand. 


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Nici my name is Kiana and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey.

    Kei runga noa atu koe! You're awesome!

    Thank you for sharing your response to the Tānerore activity on the Summer Learning Program. You have done an awesome job at completing this task. I really liked how and why you used the colours you did. As for the kowhaiwhai itself, you may want to think about creating your own piece? That way you are able to create a deeper and meaningful connection to it. However, if you are going to copy and paste from other sources off the internet it may be a good idea to also reference where you got them from.

    I look forward to hearing back from you in the comment section below and seeing more posts on your blog.

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kiana thank you for commenting on my blog.

      Thank you for telling me what I could do better because I wasn't very sure on how to do this task but i still managed to do it. Next time I do a activity like this I will remember the advice you gave me so thank you.

      Have a good night
      Good-Bye
      Nici

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.