Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

Eotc week refection

 Hey everyone welcome back as you may know last week was our Eotc and we went to different places each day. like on Tuesday we went to Adrenalin forest and Spencer beach/ park, then on Wednesday we went to Margret mahy park playground then we went to the new library which is called  Tūranga and then we went to the museum. Then on Friday we went to Jelly Park. 


My Favorite trip we did was Jelly park because I was a very warm day and one of the best days to go swimming. 

 One of my least favorite trip was Adrenalin forest because I'm not a big fan of heights but i pushed through and did the best I could. 


I would probaly revisit Jelly Park when it is a very hot day for me and my family to go swimming. 


Over all I really enjoyed the trips and I hope we can do it again next year 


Thank your for vewing my blog,

Have a wonderful day,

Good-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.