Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 3 Activity 2

     Hey everyone welcome back for the next few weeks i will be doing the summer learning journey and I will be posting all the activity's I do. Today Is Week 1 Day three and this activity is The second  activity. I hope you enjoy these blog posts and let me know if I could do anything better. Thank you, Have a good Day, Good-Bye 


Sadly my screencastify does not work but I asked my brother and he said he would be playing mincraft with my other brother 

Here is a drawing of what my brothers were doing all day for yesterdays activity 

Bear in mind i'm not a artist


But here is my slides



4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nici,

    You’ve done a fantastic job sharing what you are doing today. You’ve rearranged the magnets perfectly! Ka pai.

    Looking back at the create section on the activity, it includes another component. Because your screencastify isn’t working, are you instead able to draw a picture of you and your whānau doing the activity you chose in slide five. That way I can give you some points!

    Here is an example of a cool drawing that Kayla has done, check out slide seven to have a look.

    I’ll check back in later to see how you’re getting on - I can’t wait to see your drawing!

    Happy blogging!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon

      Thank you

      Thank you for telling me about that item I didn't see that. I have posted my drawing now you just have to bear in mind that I am not a artist.

      Have a good Day
      Good-bye
      Nici

      Delete
    2. Hi Nici,

      Thank you for posting that! It looks great! I like that you've also included your brother participating! Ka pai on your hard work! Do you both play Minecraft together often? Have you seen the Minecraft activities posted for the SLJ?

      Have a great day,
      Shannon (SLJ)

      Delete
    3. Hi Shannon
      Some times we all play mincraft together But I get bored of it and leave. No I haven't I'll have to go looking for them.

      Have a Great Christmas
      Nici

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.