Pages

Thursday 24 December 2020

Summer learning Journey Week 2 Day 1

   Hey everyone welcome back for the next few weeks i will be doing the summer learning journey and I will be posting all the activity's I do. Today Is Week 2 Day 1  and this activity is The first  activity. I hope you enjoy these blog posts and let me know if I could do anything better. Thank you, Have a good Day, Good-Bye  

Hey everyone quick message I haven't been posting because I've been cleaning up for Christmas day tomorrow and I will be doing as much as I can to get it all done. 

Sadly My screencastify is still not working so I am just going to answer the questions on this. 

Questions:

1. I discovered That Multiple things can make different sounds 

2. I enjoyed Learning what can make sounds because I never thought paper could make a sound. 

3. What I found Tricky was Understanding how to do it at the start but I got it eventually. 

4. I have no other helpful tricks sorry but Just a message to you guys its really fun 

 



4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nici,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    No problem! We understand that the holidays can be busy, especially with Christmas, but love to see your posts when you have time. I have also been busy cleaning before Christmas!

    I’m so glad to hear that you enjoyed the activity! It does seem like fun!

    Which activity would you most like to do next?

    Keep up the awesome mahi and have a wonderful Christmas!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte
      Thank you for understanding. It's quiet boring cleaning but It has to happen every birthday or holiday at my place what about yours?

      I would Like to do a lot more science ones because they are really fun

      Have a good christmas

      Good Bye
      Nici

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Nici,

    I agree, it can be quite boring but it is an important task. When I was younger my parents would always get me to help clean before a special occasion. Now that I'm an adult I have to make myself do the cleaning in my own place! I make it more fun by playing music or a video while I clean.

    Have you ever tried music to make cleaning more fun?

    It is awesome that you love science! Nano Girl posts a new science activity every Monday so keep an eye out for that.

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte

      Yeah everytime I have to clean I get really bored and go on my phone or on my cromebook. I listen to music everytime I clean but i get distracted and start singing or changing songs instead.

      Thank you for telling me about that.

      Have a wonderful day
      Good-Bye
      Nici

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.