Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2021

STEAM Reflection

 Hey everyone welcome back for the past 4 weeks we have been doing a kete called steam which is where we make something that will help people in 2050. In my group I had Maddison, Nevaeh, Leo, Sophie and myself we decided to make a heating and cooling outfit. We had some difficult moments where we didn't know what to do. I really enjoyed this kete even though sometimes our group didn't do anything. Our question was what will the world be like in 2050? and what will climate change be like in 30 years time. We used old clothing and a sewing machine as we couldn't get the heating and cooling pads. I hope you enjoy my blog have a wonderful day good-bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.