Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

My experience while doing the political party

 hey everyone today i'm going to tell you what my experience was like doing the political party I hope you enjoy good bye

At the start of it i was very anxious to do it because i was working with people that I thought I would never work with. but as we got further through I relised that it was really easy because we could just talk to each other and then we would have it done. Then just like that we were finished. So as my experience it was really fun and I hope we can do it again 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nici, I liked how you enjoyed doing this task, one thing I liked about how your confidence boosted up and how you said you were anxious but then you had fun! One thing I enjoyed about working with you is you always knew what you were doing and how to present it well, even though our presentation wasn't the best it was still fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.