Pages

Monday 26 July 2021

Commitment

 Hey everyone welcome back today we were learning about commitment. I hope you enjoy my blog, Have a wonderful day Good-Bye 



Some of my goals are too 
To keep trying even when the work it harder that i'm familiar to 
Make sure I am being cyber safe and knowing what I'm doing online 



How have I shown commitment so far this year?

So far this year I have shown commitment by not giving up even when people aren't cooperating  


What learning setting do I find commitment most challenging?

I find outdoor spaces when you have to report damages because I always find it hard to tell someone that somethings broken


1 comment:

  1. Well done Nici, Yes, you have shown some resilience this year and have been helpful also. Cyber safety is always a good work-on. Stay safe online and leave a minimal footprint.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.