Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2021

What is resilience?

 Hey everyone today in wananga we are learning about what resilience is and what it is to us and now we have to answer 3 questions so here are my answers. I hope you enjoy and have a good rest of your day. Good-bye 


what is resilience to me?

Resilience to me is not giving up and continuously trying even when it gets hard

what skills do you need to show to be resilient?

Not giving up, showing respect, not giving up, commitment to your work or what your doing

think of a time when you hard a difficult challenge. how would you deal with it different now? 

I would talk to people about it instead of trying to take it into my own hands and making it harder for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.