Pages

Monday 31 May 2021

Game day

 Hey everyone welcome back today in hurumanu 5 we had a game day. the warm fuzzies i used was good job and well done or good game, it helped us with the game because it keeped use communicating, today I worked with Nevaeh, Shelby, Ashton, Hayley and Zac, if we were to do it again we would talk more. The Hellions behavior Model I used was level 3 i showed it by encouraging my team members, and the interpersonal skill I used was negotiate with the team I showed Negotiation by helping the team and letting them know what they could do better.  Thank you for viewing my blog have a Good Day Good-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.