Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

Cup challange

 Hey everyone welcome back today In hurumanu 5 we were doing the cup challenge.In the challenge you have 5 cups you have to move from one table to the other 5 strings and one rubber band as your equipment.  My Interpersonal skill that I choose was Being inclusive I was being inclusive by making sure they all knew what we were doing and keeping them understanding in what was happening . and I use keep going guys as my warm fuzzie. In my team there was Hayley Nevaeh and Ashton. It helped us to succeed by talking to each other and including each other in it, If i were to do it again we would all explain what our plan was better, The helisons behavior model I was working at was level 4, I worked at level for because I cared for my team mates and made sure they knew what they were doing. Here are some photos below. Thank you for viewing my blog. Have a good day, Good-Bye 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.