Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Week 3 do now Hurumanu 1

 Hey everyone, welcome back, today in Hurumanu 1 we are doing a do now every lesson we have today's topic is why we should have more mufti days, I agreed with this statement for many reasons as you will read below. I hope you enjoy my do now work for today. Have a great day, Good-Bye 

Topic-why we should have more mufti days

I agree we should have more Mufti days because we can fundrase for other things.A reason why I think this is because we our uniform could get dirty and people may only have one pair of uniform so they need to clean it, so if we had one mufti day a week we could use it to clean our uniform. Another reason why we could have mufti days is because we could use it so that people will want to wear our uniform when we have to.  For example students could also use a mufti day to be creative and show what they are like on a weekend or even a holiday. So again in my opinion I think we should have more Mufti days.  








O-highlighted red 
R-highlighted yellow
E-Highlighted orange 
O- Highlighted red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.