Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Creative writing

Once I saw a lot of rocks then I realized, that it was a mountain then I saw the sky that was beautiful. As I look across the setting I saw more of the mountain and then a lot more of the sky I loved the view. As I look down I can see some trees and water, the water was dark blue and it had many boats on it, the trees were a mixture of dark green leaves and light green leaves. you might wonder who I am...Hey, I'm Emma I love the view of every sight I see it is beautiful well to me you may not like it but I do. 

I love taking photos of lakes and rivers I like to take photographing class and right now I am taking an assessment for school. When I go to school everyday my friends and I look at all the photos I took through the weekend or holidays. Today is Sunday and I am at the ocean taking photos. I live in Auckland and every sight here is gorgeous. 

But I have a problem, Every time I take photos I get made to go up and share them in the class. But I Have Stagefright. All the time My Teacher Mrs. Cortney Says "Emma Please come up and show the class your photos." I try to tell her no but she makes me go up she won't stop and this isn't in photographing class it is in the form class, I've even gone to the principal but he hasn't done anything, I don't know what to do. 

 So my mum and dad came in and basically yelled at the principal and he ended up firing Mrs. Cortney. So he got a new teacher in. The new teacher's name was Mrs. Taylor and she was a lot nicer. I ended up getting a A+ for my assignment and I had the Highest Score.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.