Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

Grammar

 Hello everyone welcome back. For the past two days in English we have been learning grammar, once we had got to class we did a Kahoot to see how much we knew about it. Once we did the Kahoot we had to do two worksheets. I am going to show you my worksheets, I Hope you enjoy my blog, Have a wonderful day, Good-Bye. 


Worksheet 1



  1. TIRED!!! Physical therapy in the morning...im done for the day. as soon as Madison is home from girl scouts hoping i can sleep…!
    Answer: I’m so tired!!! I had Physical therapy in the morning, I’m done for the day. As soon as Madison is home from Girl Scouts I’m hoping I can sleep!

  2. me and my boo at the movie 2 cute
    Answer: Me and my Boo, at the movies too cute

  3. you look so happy! great pic
    Answer: You Look so happy! Great picture 

  4. you should of call me if you need something
    Answer: You should of called me if you needed something 

  5. im single and im gonna love it. fred and i are getting divorced he put a restraining order on me, he needs help.
    Answer:I’m single, and I’m going to love it Fred and I are getting divorced. He put a restraining order on me, He needs help. 

  6. thank you everyone ill be ok
    Answer: Thank you everyone, I’ll be okay



Worksheet 2


  1. workn hard tryn stack dat paper. money status all day baby. imma young antrapanore tryn make me sum dollarz.
    Answer: Working hard trying to stack the paper, money status all day baby. I’m a young antrapanore trying to make me some dollars. 

  2. Yea… some times I think I should get up earlier… then I roll over in my bed and think … Yeeeeah, better not.
    Answer: Yeah, sometimes I think I should get up earlier. But then I Roll over in my bed and think… Yeah Better not. 

  3. new fone inbox for the number
    Answer: New phone. Message me for the number 

  4. I can’t do this anymore I can’t take it!
    Answer: I can’t do this anymore, I can’t take it 

  5. Seems to stupid to be real. Skeptical.
    Answer: Seem’s to stupid to be real. Skeptical 

  6. Omg ryan jus pooped and peed on the potty
    Answer: Oh my God, Ryan just Pooped and Peed in the toilet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.