Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Science & Math

 Hello everyone welcome back, for the past week we have been learning about house plans I hope you enjoy my work have a wonderful day. Good-Bye

Aim: To put together some of the ideas we had learnt 

Method: The house plan I picked was house "A" and I had 7 bulbs. Below is a photo of my work. 







Result: the results of my ohm's law working out is this:
Volts 
Path one: 200 Electrons (There was only one bulb in this row so that's why its still 200)
Path two:66.67 Electrons (there were 3 in this row so that is what makes it 66.67 because they all had to go around all three bulbs so they each got 66.67) 
Path three:50.00 Electrons (This one had another 3 but the reason why it is 50 not 66.67 is because they all went down different paths so they had to split up and then they still had to make sure there was enough to go through each 3 bulbs so that's why the all got 50 in each bulb)

Part 2 of result:
then we had to find out what the amp's were so here is my working out:
Path one: 200 divided by 25 = 8 So there were 8 amp's in this path
Path two: 200 divided by 75 = 2.67 so there were 2.67 in this path 
Path three: 200 divided by 100= 2 so there were to amp's in it 


Discussion:The term voltage means:a force difference expressed in volts. The term Current means how quickly the electrons move around a circuit. The Term resistance means it pushes back against the current. I did the Calculation's by using the ammeter and voltmeter. My calculation's tell me about my house plan and my circuit because they show me that the light bulbs in houses are the same as a circuit online or someone who drew it. The calculation's make sense to me. 


conclusion: I enjoyed this activity at the start it was a little bit confusing to me but then I got the hang of it. If I were to do it again it would do some thing differently like I would do a different house plan or I would  do a different about of light bulbs.   







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.