Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

Health-Vaping discovery

 Hey everyone, welcome back  Writing is on a angle because of how it came up

For the past weeks in Health we have been learning about vaping and then once we had learnt about it we had to do a create task where we made something and talked about vaping.  Me and my group made the game 5 Second Rule game. In my group I had Shelby, Noah, Nevaeh, Ashton, Zac, Hayley and myself. With the five second rule game we made it vaping style so we had questions that we asked each other and they were all about vaping, for example some of the questions are, what is a vape tongue, is there tar in vapes, and more.we made a board as  well, the board is what you put the counters on to move around they have good spaces and bad spaces (As see below). 

I really liked the process of making the game. If you were to play the game do you

think you would get some of the questions right? I Hope you enjoyed my Blog Have a wonderful day. 



Photo Of normal game 




Photo of out game 


We did the timer on out Chromebooks


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.