Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

The cay re written in my own words

 Hey everyone welcome back today I had to re-write the book the cay that we have been reading, We had to write it in 200 words, I hope you enjoy and I hope you would want to read the story after you have read my Version, Have a wonderful day, Good-Bye 



Here is my 200 word version Please read the book for more info 



World war ll had just begun, I woke up this morning and my mum had told me “not to go outside as there is bombs and torpedos going everywhere and you might get hit by one” her, but she stood with her word and told me “You Have to stay here and listen to what i say” She said “Fine” I replied back, Little did she know I was going to sneak out,(fast forward) My mum has now decided that we have to go back to virginia and my dad will come back when he finishes his job, I don’t like the idea but we still have to go, We are now on the boat which is called the hato boat, while we were sleeping we heard a big bang and the boat started braking so we had to get off the boat really fast, (Fast Foward to the cay) We have been on the cay for about 3 months all ready and we have discovered that I am blind because of the sun so now I have to Get timmothy to explain everything we see, and teach me everything that I need to know,Timmothy has now died

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.