Pages

Monday 6 September 2021

Music-15 musicians and songs

 Hey everyone welcome back today in Music i had to listen to 15 music artists and their songs then answer some questions I hope you enjoy, Have a wonderful day, Good-bye


The artist and what songs I listened to. 
1.The Beatles-Hey Jude 
2.Ella Fitzgerald- It Don't Mean A Thing 
3.Louis Armstrong- What A Wonderful World 
4.Dolly Parton- Jolene
5.Johnny Cash- Ring Of Fire 
6.Joni Mitchell-Both Sides Now 
7.Frank Sinatra-Fly me to the moon
8.Ray Charles- Georgia On my mind 
9.John Denver- Take Me home Country Roads 
10. Aretha Franklin- Respect 
11.The Beach Boys-Good Vibrations 
12.Elvis Presley-Jail House Rock 
13.John Williams- Duel of the fates 
14.Yo-Yo Ma- The Swan 
15.The Three Tenors-My Way 


Questions:
1. Is there any of them I would listen to more?
Yes there are some songs I would listen to again for example I would listen to Jail house rock, Ring of fire, take me home country roads, Jolene, ect

2. Find a favorite song from one of the artists
If I had to pick a favorite song my favorite would be ring of fire.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nici, What a great list of music artist and their songs. I'm impressed to see Ella and Louis on the top of your "chart." Their duets together are some of my favourites. Which New Zealand artists do you like? Have you listened to Lorde's "Solar Power"?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.