Pages

Wednesday 8 September 2021

Do now-Caribbean

 Hey everyone so today I Had another do now my teacher told me that there was no written post for it today but I still decided to do one. So today's task was to watch the pirates of the Caribbean and then say what I thought of it. I Hope you have a wonderful day, Good-Bye 


I have watched the movie and I think is was a really good movie It had a lot of things to do about captain Jack Sparrow and His boat which was called the black Pearl, I think the movie was a really good one I and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't watched it or just wants to watch it again 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.