Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 2 Activity 1

   Hey everyone welcome back for the next few weeks i will be doing the summer learning journey and I will be posting all the activity's I do. Today Is Week 3 Day two and this activity is The first  activity. I hope you enjoy these blog posts and let me know if I could do anything better. Thank you, Have a good Day, Good-Bye 

Please keep in mind that I tried and I couldn't really understand the insturctions 



To make this I couldn't really understand the instructions so I searched it up for the video way and then basicly copied it from there 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Nici,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    This activity was really fun as I remember playing a lot of string games when I was in primary school such as cats cradle and ladder.

    I think you did an awesome job creating your string patterns and it looks like you had a lot of fun doing it and I think your parachute looks great too! It is great that you had a go even If you found the activity difficult, having a go is what counts.

    What was the hardest part of this activity for you and do you think this activity is something you would share with your friends?

    To step up your work maybe you could include a screencastify of you teaching us how to make our own string patterns.

    Happy Holidays, Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Zana

      Nice to meet you

      I would try this activity again but i probably would have to get way better at it before i show my friends.

      The hardest part was trying to work out how to do it/

      Have a good day
      Good-Bye
      Nici

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.