Pages

Monday 11 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 1 Activity 1

   Hey everyone welcome back for the next few weeks i will be doing the summer learning journey and I will be posting all the activity's I do. Today Is Week 3 Day four and this activity is The First activity. I hope you enjoy these blog posts and let me know if I could do anything better. Thank you, Have a good Day, Good-Bye 


Like always my screencastify is still not working but I will tell you how I did and what I enjoyed and disliked and more. 

I really enjoyed this activity it was quiet fun, at the start I was a little skeptical when we had to flip the water upside down because i thought it was going to go every where, but it turns out it didn't I just had to have faith in my self. 

If you would try this do it out side it is quiet a mess to clean up if it doesn't work the way its meant to 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nici,

    It’s Shannon here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Nice job on the anti-gravity experiment! It sounds like you nailed it, and did a great job explaining it on your blog post too. I like that you found a solution when you couldn’t get screencastify working!

    When I was little, my dad showed me that trick! It was magical. He also showed me another cool anti gravity one regarding centripetal force. He put water in a bucket, and spun it in a vertical circle and it didn’t fall out! The pressure of the water went to the bottom of the bucket so nothing leaked. He didn’t get a drip on him! How cool!

    Perhaps you could add a picture of the experiment to your post to make it more engaging!

    Happy blogging!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon

      Thank you I started thinking about what I could do because my screencastify has not been working this hole Journey.

      I had seen that trick all over social media and I have been Quiet skeptical trying it. But Now that I have tried it I am willing to do it again one day.

      Next Time I will Keep that in mind

      Have a great rest of your day
      Good-Bye
      Nici

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.