Pages

Saturday 2 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 3 Activity 1

   Hey everyone welcome back for the next few weeks i will be doing the summer learning journey and I will be posting all the activity's I do. Today Is Week 2 Day three and this activity is The first  activity. I hope you enjoy these blog posts and let me know if I could do anything better. Thank you, Have a good Day, Good-Bye  

I couldn't really understand what this activity was so I just wrote a poem about maui and what he did

Maui I am 

The one who saved your world 

The one who faught the sun 

The one who made the day longer 

And Night shorter 

But don't forget 

Maui I am 




1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Nici,

    Fiona here from the SLJ. He tino pai tō mahi! Great work! I really like the poem you have written about Māui. You have highlighted some of the feats he is famous for like making our days longer and saving our world. Ka pai!

    Because this activity was all explained in te reo Māori it was an extra challenge - ka pai for engaging with it! Maybe you could find some images of Māui to add to your poem or make a background for your text. Colour and images really make blogs eye-catching and can bring poems to life.

    Keep up the great mahi, Nici!

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.