Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

My bow and arrow

Hey everyone today Miss Birtch told us to make a blog post about something we like to do. So I hope you have something in common with me. 


                                  
ImageI like to do archery. My dad taught me how to aim and how to get my bow and arrow in the right place so that I can shoot it. I got my bow and arrow for my birthday. 


I will be joining a club next year and I will get a lot more photo's of me in my club that I join. I like to make sure that I have it in place and that I can see where I shoot.


If I don't shoot where I aim, I get really mad at myself. I  also know that I can do better and I know when and what to do to make myself better.  I practice every day when I get home from school and that I know that I can practice whenever I can and whenever I remember I know that I can make sure that I know to keep practicing.  

Thank you for reading my blog post. 
Please leave a comment on what I could do better. 
have a good day.
Goodbye 😄

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nici!

    I enjoyed reading your blog today about archery, that is a really cool and unique hobby to have! I always think of Mulan the Disney princess and her bow and arrow, she was an inspiring princess growing up! Last year at Year 8 camp one of the activities was archery and I got to try it with my students, it was much more difficult than I thought to shoot, let alone hit a target!

    It is great that you practice and are committed to improving your skills, awesome job! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.