Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Pe

Working as a Team


Level 1
Below the Level
Level 2
Working Towards the Level
Level 3
Working at the Level
Level 4
Exceeding the Level
I have a negative influence on the team. 
The teacher has reminded me to get involved.
I get into arguments and sometimes use nasty words.
I sometimes cheat.  
I sometimes make a contribution to the team goal. 
I sometimes need the teacher or my teammates to remind me to join in or try harder.  
I try to use positive words and actions to encourage my team, but I find it hard. 
I always make a contribution to the team goal.
I include myself in the team activity, and I include others. 
I sometimes use positive words and actions to encourage my team. 
I am a leader in making a contribution to the team goal. 
I make sure I include everyone in what’s going on. 
I am always encouraging, and my positive words and actions lift my team’s performance.   


Blog Reflection 


The team game we played was:  Bench ball 


For this activity, I rate myself (circle one) 1 2 3 4


I gave myself this rating because (
describe something that happened that supports the rating you gave yourself). 
I gave myself this rating because i was close to being a leader i think and
I know that i could work better


What was something that was challenging about today’s activity? (in relation to teamwork)


Something challinging was trying not to laugh when my team mates were being silly,


How did I overcome this challenge?
I over came it by thinking that their just trying to make me laugh so i dont need to bother about

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.