Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

What I want Miss Birtch to know about me

Kia Ora everyone today one of our teachers Miss Birtch is teaching us and would like us to post a blog post with a few things about us on it. So here they are and I hope you learn something new about me.

1) I really love to eat ice cream whenever I get the chance I take it. If we get to have an ice cream party this term I won't turn it down.

2) I am a 12-year-old girl. I just turned 12  last term, I spent a lot of time with family.

3. I have three brothers one is eighteen and another two are seven and just turned seven last week.

4) My favorite sport is netball and whenever I play it I have a huge smile on my face because it makes me happy to play.

5) My favorite color is green and I like to color with that color if its ever there.

6) I am a year seven at Hornby high school.

7) I love to read and write whenever I can.

8) I am from Christchurch.

9) My favorite animal is a giraffe.

Thank you for reading my blog and make sure to leave a comment.

Image result for hornby highImage result for ice cream

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nici!

    Thanks for sharing some great facts about you. I also really like to read and write, writing was always my favourite subject in school and I think that is why I like to blog so much.

    I look forward to getting to know you even better this term! See you on Wednesday.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.