Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Visual Arts-Tattoo

For the past four weeks in visual arts, we have been learning how to make tattoo that mean something to us. I made a tattoo the has my last name linked and a bold rectangle under it, to make it stand out.
The thing that was easy was deciding what to do. 
The Hardest thing to do was drawing it.



My Tattoo

My Tattoo Represents me because my last name is Lidgett.

I Made My Name Linked Because It is probably My favorite Way To Write.  I have a Bold Rectangle under My Name because it Looks Nice.

I chose this tattoo because it means a lot to me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.