Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

A Little Bit More A Little Bit Less

In Maths I have been leaning multiplication strategies. I have learnt to solve multiplication problems using my 5 times tables. First I put down the question I was learning to solve. For the DLO I did 8x4= so then i spit the 8 apart into 5x4= 20 I knew that equaled 20 so the I new there was 3 left from the 8 so I went 3x4=12 I knew it equaled 12. So then I went 20+12=42 I knew that  42. Then I  realized it equaled 42 for the 8x4. That's how I worked out my problem.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.