Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Severe Weather Description



19820875_10154512476001949_173105605_o.jpg

Severe Weather Description

Brrrrrrrr. I am so cold. Severe weather comes in all shapes and sizes. Snow is very dangerous.

The sound of snow falling doesn't sound like anything. It seems quite creepy.  When I step in the snow i hear the crunch of the snow. I could hear the sound of my luggage going along the snow. I can hear the wind blowing and blowing.

I can see a baby blue sky. Where I am  it looks a lot  like antarctica. I see a lot of snow and ice. I see a long journey above. I see big hill up above. It seems there is a really icey way walk above.

I am so tired. It is so stressful walking all over the place. But I am happy that i am on holiday. It is so hot right now. I need water. Well I can make my very own penguin friends.

When I  saw this pitcher I was about to cry. Because I felt that bad for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.