Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

My Rainy Day Art

WALT using wax crayons and diy.

Right now in reading we are learning about the weather and we had to do a pitcher about the weather. We had a choose out of one with no rainbow or one with a rainbow I choose to do the one with the rainbow. It took two days for us to make this. We used crayons and diy first I drew my rain and puddles with white crayon. Next I drew my rainbow with the rainbow colours  which are red, orange, yellow green, dark blue and last of all it is purple. Then I did the Diy it did take a while but it was worth it.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Nici! Great job on the art. This reminds me of my piece of art ( rainy day ). Maybe next time don't do the rainbow crooked and don't make the sky look like lines.

    King Regards

    Layla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Layla
      Thank you for the comment. I think on King Regards you meant Kind Regards. I think you would of had fun making you rainy day art.

      Blog you later
      Nici

      Delete
  2. Hi Nici

    Ireally love how you told us how you created it in your blurb and i too have made rainy day art why don't you check it out on my blog. Keep posting


    From Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie
      Thank you for your comment, and your welcome I like to help out the people that look at my blog.

      Blog you later
      Nici

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.