Pages

Monday 8 November 2021

Drama Homework

 Hey everyone welcome back for drama we have been given some homework to do then post on our blogs. So the homework evolves around our work we have been doing previously, which is monologues (They are a short script that you preform) Thank you for viewing my blog, Have a wonderful Evening/Day, Good-bye 


Questions

1. Who am I?
Answer: I am the miss understood Step Mother 

2. Where am I?
Answer: My Castle 

3. What time is it?
Answer: Night time (A Evening get together)

4. What do I want?
Answer: For people to know the real Snow White and for people to treat me with respect 

5. Why do I want it?
Answer: Because no one knows what Snow white is really like and no one treats me kindly 

6. How will I get what I want?
Answer: By telling people what she does and then explaining what I do for her 

7. What must I overcome to get what I want?
Answer: Not caring about the bad things people say about me and letting them see the real me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.