Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Week 5 do Now Hurmanu 1

 Hey everyone welcome back today we are doing a do now, today we were working on thesis statements about our self I hope you enjoy my work have a wonderful day, Good-Bye 


1. A student, the only girl in the family, A previous south hornby student,  Hi my name is Nici

2.  A teenager, a sister to 3 brothers, Kind, Hey I'm Nici 

3.  A July baby, A helpful being good to talk to, I'm Nici 

4. The names Nici, Did you know that They go to Hornby High 

5. A year 9, A high schooler, Good to get advice from, Hello I'm Nici 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.