Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

Shark infested custard

 Hey everyone welcome back today in health we played a game called shark infested custard. The Interpersonal skill I used today was negotiate I used Negotiate by talking with my team to get the right plan. It kind of helped us because we kept with our plan no matter how many times we fell. Today I worked with, Hayley, Ashton, Nevaeh, Zac Issac and Jesse. If we were to do it again we would talk to each other more so that we actually got further, I was working at level 3 because we cheered each on so that we didn't give up. the warm fuzzie I used was come on we've got this. Thank you for viewing my blog  Have a wonderful day Good-Bye 

Here is a photo of my team 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.