Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

My Japanese self introduction

 Hey everyone today in Japanese we had to make a self introduction I don't really know how to explain my introduction but I hope you enjoy it. 


Hajimemashite ohayougozaimasu 

Nice to meet you good morning 


Whatshi wa namae wa Nikii desu 

My name is Nici 


Juu san sai desu 

I am 13 years old  


Kuraisutochaachi ni sunde imasu.

I live in christchurch 


Denwa bangou zero hachi zero zero no hachi san hachi no san hachi san hachi san desu.

My phone number is 0800-838-383 ( pizza hut number)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.