Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

Inclusiveness

 Hey everyone for the past few weeks in Wga we have been learning about Inclusiveness so we had to fill out a google slide and then post it on our blog there are some questions at the very last slide that I have to answer so I will do that. I hope you enjoy my blog post. Have a good day Good-Bye 

Questions:
how does this make you feel?
Working on this slide has made me understand how different some people are and that they get left out because there not like others.
How have your thoughts changed during this lesson on inclusion?
They have changed and made me feel like everyone needs to be included 
How will you respond now in situations if you were faced with them again?
I would let them join in and then talk to them and find out somethings about them 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.