Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

hurumanu 2

Kia ora everyone
 welcome back to my blog 

today in class we were playing a lot of games and learning how to play them. Then once we had finished playing the games we went into another room and had to choose a monologue this is the one I chose. 

Snow White?  I’ll tell you about Snow White!  You think she looks like that naturally?  (she spends hours on her make up.) And who do you think cleans all that up? It wasn’t snow white, I’ll tell you that. I never made her do any chores. She’s just like my friends stepdaughter, in front of guests she refuses to let anyone else lift a finger and then turns it around and makes us look bad. I’m telling you, that Cinderella girl should get together with snow white. Let them fight it out as to who gets to do the work. It’s like some kind of . . . Complex or something. 

I hope you enjoy this blog post have a great day 
good-bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.