Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Wga term 3 week 1

Hey everyone so this week in wga we were learning about growth mindset which is turning negative thoughts into positive thoughts for example: I can't do this- I can't do this yet I don't know how to do this - I will ask for help. And so on.

I've had to use this many times as every time I get stuck on something in a hurumanu or on a subject i ask for help and then I work out what I need to do. 


Thank you for reading this blog post 
Have a wonderful day
Good-bye 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.