Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

The Martian Movie Taskes

Kia Ora everyone 

Welcome Back to my blog today I am going to a bit about the Martian film that my hurumanu 3 class watched last week. For this task, we had to make a blog post about what we thought about it. Thank you for reading my blog and let me know if I can do anything better.
Thank you 
Good-Bye 

Q. What were your predictions?
A. I thought the film was  really entertaining and it helped us understand what could happen in mars.

Q.Who were the characters?
1.Mark Watney 
2.Ryoko
3.Rich Purnell
4.Mindy Park 
5.Chris Beck 
6.Beth Johanssen 
7.Teddy Sanders 
8. Vincent Kapoor
9.Melissa Lewis 
10. Mitch Henderson
11.Rick Martinez
12.Alex Vogel 
13.Annie Montrose 

How did it end?
It ended with us finding out that mark became a teacher


Did you have a favourite part?
I did not have a favourite part.

How does this work with our learning?
It helps us with our learning because we can learn what would happen if we went to mars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.