Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Working from home writing

Hey everyone so today i'm going to be posting my writing work, I had to pick a catorgy out of, horror, aventure and fantsy. I picked horror, then we had to watch a video and then write a story about it. I hope you like my story, if you think I can do anything better please let me know, Thank you.
 Good-Bye

I’m standing outside a house and it looks abandoned.
I want to go inside but I don’t know what’s inside it but then i’ll never know unless I go in.
I decide to go in and find out what is in there.
I hear weird sounds or even music coming from a room in the distance. 


Before we go any further into the story I’m going to tell who I am. My name is Nici,
and I’m a twelve-year-old girl. I will be thirteen in July. I am a curious girl obviously,
I like to explore places but if it gets too bad I leave but sometimes I can’t tell. Back to the story. 


I walked into the hallway and I thought I was getting closer to the music or sound. I still
didn’t know what it was and then I found out the music was coming from downstairs but
down stairs I didn’t know what room or where it was at all. 

I know what the sound is because it’s more clear it turns out the sound is a creepy type of music.
I got closer to the music and I thought I saw something in the distance but I think I'm just seeing things.
I keep walking until the music stops and a light flickers. 


One light behind me turns on but no one is there so I keep walking straight and then I see a hand or a foot.
I don’t know what it is but I stop walking and just stand still, then I see a body but then it’s not there.
I’m starting to get scared but I keep going and I’m not going to give up unless it gets really bad.


I keep walking until I hear a voice, my body freezes and I can’t move.
The voice Is saying “Hello Nici, What are you doing here?” I’m confused. How does it know my name?
I thought, “ Who are you, how do you know my name?” I said “ I am Noah and that’s for me to know and
you to never find out.” He replied.


Now I’m really scared so many questions are going through my head like, How does he know my name?
Why won’t he tell me? Do I know him? I ask him a question “
Can you come out of the shadow? He replies “Why?” “
I need to see you so I know who you are.” I reply “ Fine you won’t see me though.” He replied.


Now I’m really confused about what's going on. I hear footsteps but I can’t see anyone. I hear his voice
again “You didn’t answer my question. what are you doing here?” He told me I replied “I’m just exploring
this place. Why do you ask? I reply “ I ask because you're not meant to be here!” He replied. Now I’m
really getting scared of what's going on. Why is this happening to me?


I don’t know what to do. I felt a hand rest on my back. I get scared because no one is behind me.
Why am I still here? I want to get out of here but I can’t move anywhere. It feels like he is holding me
here and not letting me go. 


I ask” Are you holding me here?” He replies “No I’m not holding you, your body is just frozen in spot.”
I get scared I want to run, I finally I brake out of my frozen spot and run, “Bye” I say and I’m out of here
in a flash. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.