Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Technology Task

For my Technology Task, we had to watch today's news to find out about how level two will go when we get there. For our task, we have to write down saying how it will affect us, What it means for us, How it will affect our school and etc. I hope you enjoy my post. Good-Bye


How it will affect me:
1. It will Affect me because we will still have to be distanced from other people like our friends that we see a lot unless it's people that we can trust and know the rules

How will it affect my schooling:
1. It will affect my schooling by making us have to be a distance away or only get close with people if you need to.

What does it mean for me?:
For me, it means that I will have to be near people but also be not to close to a person unless we all know the rules and be sanitized before we do anything.


Other facts:
1. At this time we MUST wash our hand and stay safe.
2. Right now we are being told to stay in our bubbles until we move to level two.
3. We are asked to only call people and message them instead of going out of our bubble and hanging out with them.
4. We have three s's that we need to do: single serves, Sperate, and staying seated.

Thank you for reading this blog post.
Stay Safe
Have a good day
Good-Bye👋


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.