Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Working from Home reading

Hey, guys so today I am going to be showing you all the reading work I did over lockdown, If there is anything better I can do or if I miss did something please let me know so I can fix it or even learn for next time. There is a lot of work So I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you
Good-bye



NZ School Journal Level 2 August 2018
In Memory
1)  What is a war memorial? Why were they built?




They were built to remember the people who went to war for us.  It is a building to remember the people that got killed while helping to make our home a safe place. 


2)  Who does a war memorial or monument represent? Why is it important to remember them?






It represents the people that passed away but also helped us have a safe and happy country. It is important to remember them because they made our country a safe place. 






3)  Imagine you were a soldier who passed away in the war, how would you feel knowing that memorials were made to celebrate your life? Why?







I would feel happy but also sad because hearing what we did made them happy but hearing them celebrating my life I would feel sad because of hearing how good my life was.







4)  Design your own monument or memorial. What would it look like? Use Google Drawings.





Copy and paste this template to your blog. Fill in the rest of
the sentence about what you did in the holidays/lockdown. Try to think of a different activity for each prompt. 
                   
During the Holidays I liked that I could spend more time with my family
During the Holidays I found that fighting with my brothers aren't worth it
During the Holidays I decided to try and get along with my brothers
During the Holidays I disliked when my brothers tried to argue with me
During the Holidays I helped my mum around the house
During the Holidays I felt bored
During the Holidays I saw my family and some of my friends when I went for a walk
During the Holidays I needed to see my friends a lot more
During the Holidays I made better bonds with my family
During the Holidays I stayed at home
During the holidays I played nothing
During the Holidays I sought nothing
During the Holidays I thought a lot
During the Holidays I fought my brothers
During the Holidays I caught my brothers toys
During the Holidays I bought nothing
During the Holidays I loved having time with my family
During the Holidays I hated when my brothers wouldn't leave me alone
During the Holidays I dreamt of I don't know
During the Holidays I remembered All the times I had with my friends
During the Holidays I spoke to my family
During the Holidays I set I don't know
During the Holidays I bet my brothers with a race
During the Holidays I ate a lot
During the Holidays I drank a lot
During the Holidays I visited no one
During the Holidays I watched A lot of movies and Television
During the Holidays I stopped Fighting my brothers
During the Holidays I planned to get to know my family more
During the Holidays I took nothing

During the Holidays I imagined nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.