Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

What Subject Would You Like To Learn IN School That Isn't Offered At HHS?

I would like to learn German because my family has German in our blood.   I would also like to learn it because it is an interesting place and if I were to ever visit and talk to someone I would need to know what they are saying and what to say back then. here are some photos of Germany. It would help me be able to translate to people that don't know how to speak german.

What would you like to do?



1 comment:

  1. Guten Tag Nici!

    It would be very cool have the opportunity to learn German! When I was in school we had to learn French. Do you enjoy the Japanese and te reo Maori classes offered at school? Some people are very talented at picking up new languages!

    I hope you have the chance one day to study German. Thank you for completing your blog post today.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.