Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

Miss peregrines home for peculiar children

Hey everyone so today I just finished reading the story miss peregrines home for peculiar children it is quiet a interesting book and it is quiet a interesting book and I really injoyed reading it. I felt like I was in the story because of how the writer ransom Riggs described,the setting and what they were doing or where they were. One thing I didn't really like about the book it they have very long chapters  so when I wanted to read one chapter then do questions for it I had to read a lot of pages and I thought when they had the pictures that might be the end of a chapter but it wasn't. One thing I really liked about the book is it felt so real I don't know why but it just did it made me feel like I was in the story. My favourite part about the story is when the main charter got asked to do some thing but she didn't want to do it but she still did because she didn't want to get in trouble, that was my favourite part because I can relate to it because i had that problem when I was six I got told to clean my room and I didn't want to but I knew I would get lollies after so I did. 

Thank you for reading my blog post 
Maybe you would want to read this book I advise that you do 
Please leave a comment to give me some advice 
Good bye 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.