Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

My Review About Night Vision

This is the book I have been reading,↑It is a great book and I really recommend it for people that like a mystery. My favorite part of it is when we find out that the car has been set on fire. I  like the book a lot because it reminds me of another book I have read before but I don't remember the name of the book that it reminds me of. The part I don't really like is the ending because it isn't really interesting and needs more about it. The questions I still have is does Viola get back home? Does the guy that took Viola get put in jail? those are all questions I ask if I can kindly have answers to those questions that I wrote down, I would be truly happy and grateful. I think that Ella West should make a part two to this book.

Overall if I were to rate this book out of five I would rate it a five out of five.
Please remember that you could find this book at your library and if you do get it out and read it because it is a fantastic book.


_____________________________________________________________________________
Hey everone update i just got a reply from ella west here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.