Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Drama puppet show

For Drama we made some puppets and it was so fun.
We all got to make our own puppet show apart from some people because they were away.
We all got to pear up with people and make a plan on what we were going to do.
For my puppet show I did something about not eating to much chocolate.
What I liked about the puppet show was that I was able to watch other peoples puppet shows and they were awesome.
What do you think of my blog post and what do you think of my puppet show I really hope you enjoyed my post.
if you don't know what to put in a comment then here is some help.
Thoughtful- give a compliment about the post
Helpful-  Tell me something i could work on
Positive- say hi and say what you liked the most

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.